Kimberly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kimberly

Kimberly-Our Home Our LIve!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Event
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals Xmasfi5
Latest topics
» 『现货』韩国进口天然黄土香皂
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:54 pm by jayhao2000

» 什么是安瓶? ???????????
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:13 pm by jayhao2000

» [MU] 超電王&Decade :鬼島戰艦 中文字幕
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:50 pm by duolin

» 方大同2008最新专辑-Orange Moon 橙月 下载
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:14 pm by kailun

» [全碟下载] 方大同-Timeless 演唱会 Live 2009 (正版正式发行版本+MF快速载点)
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:36 pm by makasu

» Purchase Imitrex On The Net
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:15 pm by Guest

» Best online dating sites reviewed. Leipers fork dating service.
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:32 pm by Guest

» A useful guide
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:38 pm by Guest

» Medicine Reaction
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:50 pm by Guest

» In 8 Caffeine Coffee Oz
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:48 pm by Guest

» find free play slot machines
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:12 pm by Guest

» fish oil skin benefits
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:47 am by Guest

» can you take darvocet and ultram
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:22 am by Guest

» укладка длинных волос прически
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 am by Guest

» Black Cohosh Pills Induction Midwifery
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:23 am by Guest

» Cheap Auto Insurance Az
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» адреса гинекологий
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» Virtually as cut-price as warez
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:42 pm by Guest

» Nuclear Medicine Associations
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:49 am by Guest

» Хлопоты любимой девушки, не пробовали ей помочь?
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:27 am by Guest

Highlight
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals Beutyremains
Hightlight
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals 910230219081487ss
Gallery
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals Autothumbph5qpuv6
Kimberly FM
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals Monday10qo6
Gallery
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals Wenque2jv7
Gallery
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals Basketwy5
Gallery
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals Cats11tw6
X'mas 义卖推荐
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals Doll2gh1
Gallery
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals 0usejaychousongsayilovehu4
Highlight
thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals 947cb
Highlight
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
buiscuit-V

buiscuit-V

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-11-25

thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals Empty
PostSubject: thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals   thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 pm

im in a 10 m tower, a 1kg cannonball is shot underneath me horizontally at 10 m from me and im holding a cable that is tight to the ball, for the ball to make a circle the tension shown in a dinamometer put in the cable would be v*v*m/r= 1000N being the speed of the ball 100 m/s

i shoot the ball again and this time i let the cable slip or glide away in my hands in such a way that the tension shown is 100 N, lets neglect transformation of friction into heat, gravity and cable weight

how long will it take the ball to reach my horizontal?

what radius will have the cable when the ball is at my horizontal?

when the ball is at my horizontal going to my vertical what constant tension would show the dinamometer if when the ball reached my vertical had to have 10 m radius again by my having pulled the cable?

how long will it take it to reach my vertical?

the cable is pulled or let away by crancking the cable(rigid in this case) and the spinning axe in such a way that for every grade the axe spins the cable retracts or spands one meter or whatever necesary
Back to top Go down

thought experiment that shows hor the 3rd principle fails on spirals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kimberly :: Research Center :: Undiscover Study-
Jump to: